Benefits of bath bombs:
- Bask in fragrant heaven with carefully chosen aromas. Pick one to suit your mood...invigorating, relaxing or somewhere in between.
- Smooth out dryness for hydrated skin. Once dissolved in water, bath bombs release citric acid which fizzes up and helps loosen damaged layers of skin. The oils in bath bombs also tend to be super moisturizing, and basking in a tub of hydrating oils will leave your skin feeling soft and supple.
- Say goodbye to soreness and relax your body and mind. With soothing properties and delicious smells, bath bomb ingredients work to help you relax. Beyond just the bath bomb, lounging in a warm bath itself for between 15-20 minutes can help you decompress after a long day. For centuries, people have been using baths for their beneficial effects on our muscles, and recent studies confirm that a warm bath can help soothe soreness and tension.
Our fizzing bath bombs also contain:
- Sea salt - for it's natural soothing and exfoliating properties
- Sunflower Oil - for it's anti-inflammatory properties that help lower skin redness and roughness. Sunflower oil is high in omega-6 (linoleic) fatty acid and vitamin E. Omega-6 acid helps decrease inflammation in the skin and enhances the development of new skin cells.
- Organic Shea butter - as a natural emollient to help trap moisture in the skin.
Weight: Approx. 4.5 oz. All items are handmade so weights may vary slightly. Each bath bomb is handcrafted and packaged in cellulose compostable packaging.
Directions: Drop your bath bomb into a bathtub of warm water and watch the bath bomb fizz, bubble and release skin nourishing oils into the water for a skin healthy, relaxing and aromatic soak.
Please note: Bath bombs can make your tub slippery, so please use caution when entering and exiting the tub. Do not eat. If irritation occurs discontinue use.